Man taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation

Ambulance Service

Ambulance Service - Credit: Archant

A MAN was taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation.

Fire crews were called to Riddell Gardens, Baldock on yesterday afternoon at 2.25pm where a first floor flat was heavily smoked logged due to cooking.

Crews from Baldock attended the scene and ventilated the property by 3pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter