Man taken to hospital after Letchworth garage fire

A person was taken to hospital this morning after a garage fire in Letchworth.

A person was taken to hospital this morning after a garage fire in Letchworth. - Credit: Archant

A man has been taken to hospital this morning as a result of a garage fire in Letchworth.

Emergency services were called to the garage in Common View at about 11.30am, where a person was treated for minor burns and smoke inhalation at the scene.

The person was then taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter