Man still in hospital after Stevenage pub stabbing as Hatfield man and boy, 14, arrested
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in hospital after allegedly being stabbed at a Stevenage pub on Friday night – with a Hatfield man and a 14-year-old boy arrested and bailed.
Police were called at 10.54pm to reports of a stabbing at The Poachers in Stevenage’s Bedwell Crescent.
A man in his 30s suffered a puncture wound and was taken to hospital. A police spokeswoman said he remains there, but his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A 32-year-old man from Hatfield was subsequently arrested on suspicion of GBH, while a 14-year-old boy from Stevenage was also arrested on suspicion of GBH and assaulting a police officer.
Both have been released on bail while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
If you have information that may assist officers with their investigation, please call 101 quoting crime reference E1/17/10252.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years