Man sought by Stevenage police after criminal damage spate
- Credit: Archant
A man is being sought by police as they believe he may have information about a long-running criminal damage investigation.
Between 2011 and 2014, a house in Bawdsey Close, in Stevenage, has been targeted on three separate occasions. The first incident happened on Christmas Eve 2011 when someone cut the aerial cables that run up the garage wall.
A second incident occurred overnight on Christmas Eve 2013, where again the aerials were cut and an oily substance poured through the letter box.
The third incident happened in the early hours of Friday April 18. This time a car which was parked on the drive was spray painted as well as the garage doors.
Investigating Officer PC Tom Nash said: “Although the images are not that clear, we are hoping that someone may recognise this man. They were taken around the time of the final offence and it is believed the man was wearing glasses and riding a bicycle. We believe he may have information which could help our enquiry and we are keen to speak to him as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact PC Tom Nash from the Stevenage Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn