Man’s teeth knocked out in party attack
- Credit: Archant
A MAN had some of his teeth knocked out during an assault at a party.
Beds police are appealing for witnesses to come forward after the 44-year-old man lost three teeth at the party near Henlow last month.
The assault happened sometime between 8.30pm and 9pm on Saturday, August 24 when the victim was attending the event which was being held in a marquee at Henlow Bridge Lakes in Arlesey Road, Henlow.
The offender – a white man wearing a pink T-shirt and shorts – approached the victim and punched him in the face causing him to fall from his chair and lose consciousness. The offender then fled the marquee.
The victim was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
If you have information relating to this incident, call the non-emergency number 101, or text information to 07786 200011.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 3 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 4 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 5 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 6 Sacrifices made as Stevenage defiantly answer their critics at Harrogate Town
- 7 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers