Man’s teeth knocked out in party attack
- Credit: Archant
A MAN had some of his teeth knocked out during an assault at a party.
Beds police are appealing for witnesses to come forward after the 44-year-old man lost three teeth at the party near Henlow last month.
The assault happened sometime between 8.30pm and 9pm on Saturday, August 24 when the victim was attending the event which was being held in a marquee at Henlow Bridge Lakes in Arlesey Road, Henlow.
The offender – a white man wearing a pink T-shirt and shorts – approached the victim and punched him in the face causing him to fall from his chair and lose consciousness. The offender then fled the marquee.
The victim was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage.
If you have information relating to this incident, call the non-emergency number 101, or text information to 07786 200011.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 2 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 3 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 4 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 5 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 6 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 7 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 8 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 9 Latest on Stevenage Marks & Spencer store opening
- 10 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades