Man left with ‘stab injuries’ following alleged Eastern Electrics robbery
A MAN is believed to have been stabbed during a suspected robbery at Knebworth’s Eastern Electrics festival.
Police are investigating an alleged robbery within the Eastern Electrics main arena in Knebworth on Sunday morning.
It is believed to have happened sometime between 3.30am and 5am within the main arena, where the victim, a man in his late 30s, had items stolen.
Police say he suffered injuries consistent with a stabbing.
The victim is currently receiving further treatment at Lister Hospital, where his condition is described as stable and not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
• A 33-year-old man from London has been arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm and is currently in police custody.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 9 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'