Man in his 40s dies after falling from Stevenage multi-storey car park
- Credit: Archant
A man believed to be in his 40s has died after falling from the multi-storey car park in St George’s Way in Stevenage.
Ambulance crews and paramedics attended the car park at 6.10pm on Saturday, an East of England Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed this morning.
Crews arrived within four minutes of being called but nothing could be done for the casualty, a spokesman said.
Police were also at the scene and are treating the death as unexplained at this time.
It is the second confirmed case of a person falling from the car park this year.
You may also want to watch:
A 43-year-old man died in June after a similar incident.
More details as we have them.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term