Man in court in Stevenage murder case
A MAN charged in connection with the suspected murder of a 19-year-old woman appeared in court this morning (Monday).
Joseph Potter, 41, of Sycamore Avenue in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, attended Luton Crown Court charged with perverting the course of justice following the death of Stevenage mum Amelia Arnold.
Potter was remanded in custody and will return to the court for a plea and case management hearing on Feburary 8 next year.
Jack Wall, 22, who was living with Miss Arnold in Hadrians Walk, has been charged with murder and appeared before a judge via videolink from Peterborough Prison on Thursday.
The case is listed for further mention on the same date of February 8, but no date has been set for Wall to enter a plea.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Arnold’s body was discovered in woodland on Travellers Lane, Hatfield, on November 11.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 8 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 9 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round