Man in court charged with indecent exposures on bus
A MAN has appeared in court accused of exposing himself on bus services across the county.
Ben Harris, 28, from Hatfield Road in St Albans, has been charged with seven counts of indecent exposure.
He appeared at Hatfield Remand Court on October 18, and has been remanded in custody.
Detectives are investigating a series of alleged indecent exposures, alleged to have taken place on buses in Stevenage, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Potters Bar, London Colney and Hatfield.
They are appealing for information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help is asked to call DC Neil Barella on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright