Man hospitalised following bottle incident in Hitchin bar
A MAN received cuts to his face, after being hit by a flying bottle in a bar.
The incident happened on Saturday at about 1am in Chic Bar, Hitchin, when the victim – a 20-year-old man – had a bottle thrown at him.
Detective Sergeant Pete Hankins, from Hitchin Local Crime Unit, is investigating.
He said: “This was a nasty incident which left the victim requiring hospital treatment on his face.
“I am particularly keen to speak with a black male who is around 5ft 8inches tall with shoulder-length braided hair and was wearing a checked shirt, as we believe he may have vital information which could assist our investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help is asked to call DS Hankins on 101 quoting crime reference number G1/12/1835 or Crimestopper in confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket