Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has suffered minor head injuries after falling from a moving car in Stevenage.
Emergency services were called at 9pm yesterday (July 29) to a man, aged in his 30s, following the incident on Fairlands Way.
Both Fairlands Way and Verity Way were temporarily closed to allow the police and ambulance service to tend to the injured man.
He was taken to hospital for treatment, where his injuries were confirmed as minor, before he was released in the early hours of this morning (Friday, July 30).
A woman, also aged in her 30s from Stevenage, was arrested on suspicion of ABH in connection with the incident. She has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has further information and has not yet spoken to police, should call 101 quoting reference 41/58255/21.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 9 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre