Man dies after Clifton car crash – police appeal for information
- Credit: Archant
A 52-year-old man has died after a car crash in Clifton on Sunday.
Police are appealing for information following the incident involving a red Vauxhall Corsa near to the Stanford Lane crossroads in Clifton – at around 6pm.
Emergency services attended, but a 52-year-old man was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
The man’s next of kin have been informed and are being supported by a specially-trained family liaison officer.
PC Andy Ralph, from the Beds, Cambs and Herts forensic collision investigation unit, said: “Our investigation into this incident is ongoing, and we are keen to speak to anyone who saw the car involved, red Vauxhall Corsa, in either Stanford or Clifton yesterday evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call 101 quoting reference number 372 of July 9.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn