Man dead and another injured in Baldock motorcycle collision
A MAN has died and another was hospitalised following a road traffic collision.
At 3.17pm yesterday (Sunday), the Magpas Helimedix was called near the A505 Baldock Road to treat a 23-year-old man who suffered a cardiac arrest, after he was involved in a collision involving two motorbikes.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “Sadly, despite all the best efforts of the Magpas team, the man died at the scene. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this time.”
Ambulance crews from Letchworth GC and Stevenage attended the scene.
East of England Ambulance Service Team duty operations manager Paula Johnson, who attended the collision, said: “First and foremost our thoughts are firmly with the man’s family at this tragic time.”
You may also want to watch:
“A second casualty, a man, was taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage with an arm injury.”
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket