Man and woman who live near Stevenage murder scene charged with killing 47-year-old Mark Altabas
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have been charged with murder by police investigating the death of 47-year-old Mark Altabas in Stevenage in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Mr Altabas was found by police on Angle Ways suffering from stab wounds, and he died later at the town’s Lister Hospital.
Police later arrested five people and now Robert Crook, 57, and Katie Holmes, 43, who both live in nearby Long Leaves, have been charged with murder.
Two other people arrested in connection with the incident, a 35-year-old man and a 49-year-old man have been released on bail.
A fifth person, aged 18, remains in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Det Insp Justine Jenkins on the police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 8 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 9 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round