Make a date with Chloe from Baldock to help heroes
A model from Comet country has posed for a racy Help for Heroes calendar supporting the brave men and women of Britain s armed forces. Chloe Mosley, from High Street, Baldock, was among the first to volunteer for the calendar that has been published in as
A model from Comet country has posed for a racy Help for Heroes calendar supporting the brave men and women of Britain's armed forces.
Chloe Mosley, from High Street, Baldock, was among the first to volunteer for the calendar that has been published in association with sexy underwear retailer Wickedelic Lingerie.
"As soon as I heard that the calendar was for the Help for Heroes trust I was honoured to be part of it," said Chloe, 26, who is the December pin up.
"Help for Heroes raises money for the brave men and women of our armed forces who have defended and fought for us and been badly wounded in the process.
You may also want to watch:
"The least I could do was to help raise awareness and money for the charity by appearing in the calendar. They are our heroes."
A personal fitness trainer by profession, Chloe was discovered by Wickedelic Lingerie boss and ex-Royal Marine David Hildrew when he spotted her on TV at Hampshire's Rose Bowl ground in Southampton during the summer watching cricket.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 3 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 9 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 10 Council criticised for 'shoddy' underpass paint job
"Since working on the calendar, I have been modelling and am now represented by top agencies," added Chloe, a Barnsley supporter.
"I have done a commercial and am currently TV presenting. I absolutely love it and feel extremely lucky.
"Personal training has taken a back seat for now but I am sure I will go back to it later on. Ideally I want to move into presenting for a sports channel and that is something I am aiming for in the near future.