Luton Town showed a lot of class over Ronnie Henry, says Stevenage boss
- Credit: Archant
Graham Westley praises Hatters for the way they showed appreciation for defender on his return to club
Graham Westley says Luton Town showed a lot of class in the way they applauded former player Ronnie Henry on his return to the club.
The full-back, returning from injury, was in the starting XI for yesterday’s defeat at the club he helped win promotion to League 2 last season.
Henry, who left Luton for a second spell at Stevenage last summer, was applauded throughout by Hatters fans.
Afterwards Westley said: “He was a championship winner with this club last year and as with any big club they’re respectful of people who have been a good servant for them.
You may also want to watch:
“He was a very good servant here as he’s been at Stevenage. You wouldn’t expect any less and I thought the club showed a lot of class in the way they reacted to it.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?