Log on to hospice
A WEBSITE has been launched for the Garden House Hospice. It has been set up to make it easier for people to access information about the work of the hospice and the services available for patients and their families. It also gives details of how people c
A WEBSITE has been launched for the Garden House Hospice.
It has been set up to make it easier for people to access information about the work of the hospice and the services available for patients and their families.
It also gives details of how people can support the hospice, which is situated at Gillison Close, Letchworth GC, through either fundraising or volunteering.
All of the technical work for the site was carried out by Tom Carvell, a sixth form student at Fearnhill School, Letchworth GC, and the project was managed by volunteer and retired IT consultant David Kidd.
You may also want to watch:
The hospice general manager Jenny Lupton, who worked closely with Mr Kidd on the design and content of the site, said: "We are very grateful to both Tom and David for the time and commitment they have given to helping us establish our website.
"It has been particularly good to have had the opportunity of working with a local school on this project and we have really valued Tom's expertise."
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
To visit the site, go to www.ghhospice. co.uk