Log on to hospice
A WEBSITE has been launched for the Garden House Hospice. It has been set up to make it easier for people to access information about the work of the hospice and the services available for patients and their families. It also gives details of how people c
A WEBSITE has been launched for the Garden House Hospice.
It has been set up to make it easier for people to access information about the work of the hospice and the services available for patients and their families.
It also gives details of how people can support the hospice, which is situated at Gillison Close, Letchworth GC, through either fundraising or volunteering.
All of the technical work for the site was carried out by Tom Carvell, a sixth form student at Fearnhill School, Letchworth GC, and the project was managed by volunteer and retired IT consultant David Kidd.
The hospice general manager Jenny Lupton, who worked closely with Mr Kidd on the design and content of the site, said: "We are very grateful to both Tom and David for the time and commitment they have given to helping us establish our website.
"It has been particularly good to have had the opportunity of working with a local school on this project and we have really valued Tom's expertise."
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 3 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 4 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 5 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 6 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 7 Letchworth Outdoor Pool suffers two break-ins ahead of opening
- 8 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: postbox toppers appear for celebrations
- 10 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
To visit the site, go to www.ghhospice. co.uk