Log on, find out
JOBSEEKERS will soon be able to access information about a million companies as part of a new service launched by the TUC. More detailed data, including profits and executive salaries, will be given on 1,500 of the UK s top companies. People will be able
JOBSEEKERS will soon be able to access information about a million companies as part of a new service launched by the TUC.
More detailed data, including profits and executive salaries, will be given on 1,500 of the UK's top companies.
People will be able to compare their pay with that of their own firm's top executives by logging onto the TUC's world of work website, workSMART.
Workers will also be able to check their pay rates with employees doing similar jobs in other organisations.
You may also want to watch:
TUC general secretary Brendan Barber said: "Finding out more about the company that employs you or one that you are thinking about working for is not always that straightforward, so workSMART aims to provide a wealth of corporate information no more than a mouse-click away.
"Combined with its new careers section and easy-to-understand employment rights pages, our world of work website is all every employee needs to get by and get on at work.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal