Licensing Act 2003 App to Vary a Premises Licence
- Credit: Archant
Application has been made on 2 May 2018 by Hatfield Town Council to the licensing authority of Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council for Variation of a Premises licences for Roe Hill Hall, Briars Lane, Hatfield, Herts. ALIO 8EY
To permit or vary the provision of the following activities: -
a) Films; b) Plays; c) Indoor Sporting Events; d) Boxing/wrestling; e) Live Music; f) Recorded Music; g) Performances of Dance; h) Anything similar to e, f or g; i) Late Night Refreshment; j) Supply of Alcohol; and k) Opening Times
All above entertainment or facilities may take place/be provided between the following hours: 09:00 — 24:00 hours seven days a week.
Sale by retail of alcohol will be from 09:00 — 24:00 hours each day.
You may also want to watch:
The opening times for the premises will be 08:30 —24:00 each day.
The premises are a Community Hall and bar
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
Full details of the application can be viewed at the Licensing Office of Welwyn Hatfield Council, the Campus, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 6AE, by appointment.
Responsible authorities or any other persons can make written representation within 28 days of the date of this application.
It is an offence for anyone knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with a licensing application, the maximum fine for which is unlimited.