Letchworth woman fined £80 for being drunk in charge of child in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been fined for being drunk in control of a child.
Katarzyna Matuszak, of Bursland in Letchworth, appeared at Stevenage Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with being drunk in the Premier Inn in Six Hills Way, Stevenage, while being in charge of a child aged under seven years old on September 18.
She was found guilty and fined £80 for the offence.
The 44-year-old was also found guilty of being over the drink-drive limit when she drove her blue Fiat Bravo down Coreys Mill Lane on the same day.
For this offence she was banned from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £110 in fines.
You may also want to watch:
The court also ordered Matuszak to pay a victim surcharge of £15 and court courts of £85.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 6 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 'Black history should be celebrated every month, not just in October'
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed