Letchworth store promises free makeovers for donators
SHOP staff are asking the public to reach into their pockets to help raise funds for a community facility – in return for a free treat.
The Body Shop in Letchworth GC is supporting the ReachOut Plus 10-mile sponsored walk on November 10 and are asking for donations from customers.
The charity aims to change the lives of young people with disadvantages or disabilities, with a view to creating a facility in the town for youngsters from the proceeds.
Those who visit the store at the Garden Square Shopping Centre in Commerce Way and donate to ReachOut Plus will receive either a free makeover, skin consultation or hand massage from staff at the shop as a thank you.
Manager Hana Machaov�, who will be taking part in the 10-mile walk, said: “If The Body Shop Letchworth can raise �100 in store, by sponsoring myself or donating, we will not only donate all the money raised but also a special �20 gift box.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in signing up for the fundraiser, which takes place in the Bedfordshire countryside, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07964 058367.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision