79-year-old woman has wallet stolen in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to the man pictured following a theft in Letchworth.
Between 12.50pm and 1.10pm on Friday, December 7, a 79-year-old woman had her wallet, containing bank cards, stolen.
The theft is believed to have happened in or just outside of Sainsbury’s in Third Avenue.
The man pictured is believed to have been in the area at the time of the offence and he could have vital information that will help the investigation.
If you recognise him, or have any other information about the theft, please get in touch on 101 quoting crime reference 41/63484/18.
You may also want to watch:
You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report.
Alternatively, you can stay 100% anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. In over 30 years, Crimestoppers charity has always kept its promise of anonymity to everyone who contacts them.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire