Letchworth’s Standalone Farm set fair for season kick-off
- Credit: Archant
Standalone Farm reopens its doors on February 17, and is kicking off the new season with its biggest launch event yet – a mobile planetarium.
The immersive 360 degree experience will camp at Standalone Farm from February 17 to 23, and will run regular shows for visitors for all ages.
Other highlights of the holiday season this year include an Easter egg trail, outdoor games, exotic reptiles, and a Halloween spooky trail.
Vanessa Sawyer, Visitor Experience Manager said: "We know from our visitors' feedback that planning family outings and events can be difficult. Which is why have released our calendar of events for the whole year to help.
"We have also shifted our schedule, so half term events run from Tuesday to Saturday - and we've broadened our programme to include more of our visitors' favourite activities.
You may also want to watch:
"We have pulled out all stops this year, so the little ones can have the time of their life."
For the full schedule of Standalone Farm's events in 2020, visit https://standalonefarm.com/
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright