Letchworth’s David’s Music holding free party to celebrate forthcoming Record Store Day – with indie/folk duo Worry Dolls playing live!
- Credit: Archant
The brilliant David’s Music in Letchworth are holding a special party to celebrate the launch of the tenth anniversary of the equally brilliant Record Store Day.
The eagerly-awaited event at the popular independent store on Eastcheap is to be held a week tomorrow – on Tuesday, March 21 from 6pm to 9pm.
The evening will be the first look for customers at David’s official product list of limited edition vinyl to be released on Record Store Day, which takes place on Saturday, April 22.
There will also be a live in-store performance from indie-folk duo the Worry Dolls on the night – complete with food and drink and informed and intelligent chats about music – and it’s all free!
World Record Day is when more than 200 independent record stores across the UK come together to celebrate their unique culture. Special vinyl releases are made exclusively for the day with thousands more shops around the globe also taking place – in what has become one of the biggest annual events on the music calendar.
You may also want to watch:
For more details on the event follow David’s on Twitter @DavidsMusicLGC.
To learn more about the Worry Dolls visit www.worrydollsmusic.com and for more on next month’s Record Store Day see www.recordstoreday.co.uk
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 6 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'