Letchworth premiere of The World’s End a big hit with viewers
- Credit: Archant
MORE than 800 tickets were sold for the Letchworth GC premiere of The World’s End.
The Broadway Cinema, in Letchworth GC, was packed with people to watch the midnight showing, which stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Martin Freeman.
The film, which has been directed by Pegg and Edgar Wright, is the last in the Cornetto Trilogy.
Fans that went along to watch the film took to Twitter.
Rowan Manning @rowanmanning said: “Just saw The Worlds End in Letchworth (town it was filmed in) in Broadway Cinema (pub #8 in the film). Wonderful evening, excellent film!”
You may also want to watch:
Katie Chaffey @katiechaffey tweeted: “@simonpegg @maebirdwing @edgarwright @nickjfrost yay we saw you :) made everyone in letchworth feel very special <3 #LoveLetch.”
Another fan, Stuart goodwin @stuartgoodwin said: “Back from a midnight showing of The World’s End, at Letchworth Broadway Cinema, which is in the film. Special filmed intro and everything.”
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal