Letchworth photographic competition launched
AMATEUR photographers from across Comet country can snap up the chance to have their images of a town featured in a 2013 calendar.
Picture This is back by popular demand with the opportunity to send in photos capturing Letchworth GC landmarks and events.
As well as seeing their image in the calendar, the winners of the photographic competition - run by Letchworth Garden City Tourist Information Centre and backed by the Comet - will also have their shot printed on canvas.
“During last year’s contest it was fantastic to see so many different views of the Garden City, capturing what Letchworth meant to the people who entered,” said tourist information centre manager Heather McLaughlin.
“I can’t wait to see the entries for this year’s Picture This, so dust your camera off, start snapping and get your entry in quick!”
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for entries is Tuesday, July 17, at 5pm. To find out how to enter, call 01462 487868, visit the information centre in Station Road or log on to www.letchworthgc.com/picture_this
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit