Letchworth photographer attempts marathon charity challenge
A PHOTOGRAPHER has taken up a marathon challenge to raise money for a cancer charity and is appealing for people to take part tomorrow (Saturday).
Letchworth GC photographer Michelle Szpak is attempting to take pictures of 2012 people in 26 hours to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The Great Big Portrait Marathon starts at midday and runs through to 2.38pm on Sunday at Michelle’s studio in Station Road, Letchworth GC, as part of a UK-wide fundraiser.
Michelle said: “We want everyone and anyone to come down to the studio, no matter what time, bring your family and friends.”
There will be a prize draw for participants with a chance to win an iPad.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Michelle by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01462 682774.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 6 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed