Letchworth jumbo charity jumble launch
A BUSINESSWOMAN is launching a jumble sale initiative today (Saturday) in a bid to help charities raise funds.
Jenny Jones, who set up The Green House in Letchworth GC’s The Wynd three months ago, is inviting charities in the surrounding community to get involved with her Giant Share Jumble project, which takes place for the first time on Saturday.
Charities can set up a stall at the premise, formally The Gallery, for a fee of �5.
“Generally hosting a jumble sale takes a lot of staffing and hall fees, adverts and promotion, and bites heavily into the funds raised,” said the Letchworth GC resident.
“The new Green House fundraising concept keeps expenses to a minimum.”
You may also want to watch:
Jenny hopes to make the jumble a regular event if it’s met with a positive response.
The jumble will be open to the public from 10am to 1.30pm.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
For more information call Jenny on 07799058003.