Hitchin and Letchworth businesswoman recognised at company awards
- Credit: Archant
A franchisee – whose business covers Hitchin, Letchworth and Stotfold – has been recognised for providing classes and services to more than 5,000 families in one year.
Chantal Craig, franchise owner of The Creation Station Hitchin and Letchworth, was awarded with the company’s Creation Station Gold Pin at its 17th annual conference in Bristol last week.
Chantal told the Comet: “The conference and awards ceremony were fantastic.
“I was quite honoured to be one of only three franchisees – there are 110 of us – to be asked to do a presentation for the conference.
“I was absolutely delighted to be awarded with the Creation Station Gold Pin.
“The pin was awarded for inspiring more than 5,000 children, babies and adults in my weekly baby and preschooler classes, baby keepsake sessions, parties, adult craft sessions and holiday classes over a period of a year.
“I am only the second franchisee to be awarded this in the 17-year history of the company, and I was especially thrilled as it was my first full year running my business.”
- 1 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 2 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 3 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Farmhouse owners disgusted by 'abhorrent' solar panels plan
- 7 'Keep us safe' - schoolchildren's plea for crossing at Norton demonstration
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Golfers raise £11k to help sick children and dying patients
- 10 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47
Chantal was also shortlisted for the Franchisee of the Year 2019 award and The People’s Choice Award, after taking home the New Franchisee of the Year award last year.
She was also nominated for workingmums.co.uk Franchisee of the Year 2018.
The Bristol event saw franchise owners travel to share new initiatives and business developments with a conference, which was followed by an evening gala dinner to celebrate the year’s successes and awards.
The Creation Station provides educational arts and crafts sessions and classes as well as parties, events and products to children around the UK with 110 franchise owners.
Founder and managing director of Creation Station Sarah Cressall said: “Chantal is truly an inspiration to all.
“Chantal’s creation station journey has inspired thousands of children with her incredible classes, parties and events.
“Her input and dedication to the network is astounding and we’re incredibly proud to have her as part of our team.”
For more information about Creation Station’s services in Letchworth, Hitchin and Stotfold, contact Chantal at email@example.com, or visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk.