Letchworth families treated to Hallowe’en treat at Wilbury Community Forum monthly cafe
- Credit: Archant
Families attending this month’s Wilbury Community Forum cafe were treated to a Hallowe’en special and encouraged to get creative.
To mark the annual event, volunteers got stuck in at St Thomas Church in Bedford Road for a day of pumpkin carving and leaf printing for all to enjoy.
Sue Lines, who is chairman of the forum, said: “There were some very happy families who got to take home their artworks.
“The monthly cafe continues to grow and to attract many families who enjoy the free cuppa and cake and the many free activities going on.
“We are now looking forward to Christmas, making homemade decorations at the cafe on November 21 and running a winter fair on December 12 when we welcome local charities, crafts and small businesses to have tables at no cost.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the winter fair you can email Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket