Letchworth Burger King reopens for delivery and drive-thru
- Credit: Archant
The Burger King restaurant at Letchworth’s Cotton Brown Park reopened yesterday with social distancing measures in place.
The restaurant will be open for delivery and drive-thru only from 12pm to 11pm. Customers will be able to place their orders via Deliveroo, Just Eat or Drive Thru.
The opening is part of Burger King’s phased reopening of 40 restaurants. By the end of June, the chain are working towards reopening 350 restaurants.
A number of procedures have been put in place to safeguard the health of Burger King employees and customers.
These include PPE such as masks and gloves for staff, stringent cleaning measures, contactless delivery options via Deliveroo and Just Eat – and all Burger King staff have been comprehensively trained on the government’s social distancing measures.
You may also want to watch:
Although the delivery-only service will mean customers won’t be able to access the full Burger King menu, Burger King favourites such as the Chicken Royale, Bacon Double Cheeseburger and Whopper will all be available to order.
Katie Evans, Marketing Director at Burger King UK, said: “We are so pleased to be able to open more restaurants this week and slowly but surely get back to normal, ensuring all safety measures are in place.”
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 7 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards