Letchworth Christmas Market: All you need to know
- Credit: Archant
Letchworth Christmas Market is set to bring some seasonal sparkle to the town centre.
From Thursday, December 3 to Sunday, December 6, visitors to Broadway Walk will have the opportunity to pick up unique gifts, festive groceries and decorations.
There will also be a variety of sumptuous street food and Christmas drinks to enjoy.
Letchworth Christmas Market will welcome a line-up of traders providing a range of artisan and ethically-traded products in a safe outdoor shopping experience with social-distancing measures in place.
The Famous Last Stand bar will add to the festivities by serving mulled wine and hot toddies to warm up visitors alongside the street food court.
You may also want to watch:
Gifts will be available for all the family from hand-crafted luxury candles, fragrance products, framed British artwork and cashmere scarves to pet treats.
Among the takeaway foods on offer will be the ever-popular pork or chicken souvlaki, churros, crepes and meats cooked in a traditional smoker oven.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
Visitors will also be able to choose from a selection of indulgent handmade groceries to take home including award-winning waxed cheese truckles and a huge range of sweet treats.
The market is being run in conjunction with Letchworth BID’s ‘Light Up Letchworth’ campaign.
Letchworth Christmas Market is free to enter and will be open from 10am to 6pm each day.