Letchworth Christmas Market: All you need to know
- Credit: Archant
Letchworth Christmas Market is set to bring some seasonal sparkle to the town centre.
From Thursday, December 3 to Sunday, December 6, visitors to Broadway Walk will have the opportunity to pick up unique gifts, festive groceries and decorations.
There will also be a variety of sumptuous street food and Christmas drinks to enjoy.
Letchworth Christmas Market will welcome a line-up of traders providing a range of artisan and ethically-traded products in a safe outdoor shopping experience with social-distancing measures in place.
The Famous Last Stand bar will add to the festivities by serving mulled wine and hot toddies to warm up visitors alongside the street food court.
You may also want to watch:
Gifts will be available for all the family from hand-crafted luxury candles, fragrance products, framed British artwork and cashmere scarves to pet treats.
Among the takeaway foods on offer will be the ever-popular pork or chicken souvlaki, churros, crepes and meats cooked in a traditional smoker oven.
- 1 Concerns raised for homeless man recovering from COVID-19
- 2 Major Hitchin road closed as emergency services respond to incident
- 3 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 4 Work begins on £20m John Barker Place regeneration
- 5 Arrest made after indecent exposure incident
- 6 14 beautiful pictures showcase snowy Stevenage and Hitchin
- 7 Hitchin-based courier can only laugh after brilliant AA rescue story
- 8 Stevenage COVID-19 cases fall as Herts death toll doubles
- 9 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 10 Market Theatre planning application withdrawn after community backlash to flats plan
Visitors will also be able to choose from a selection of indulgent handmade groceries to take home including award-winning waxed cheese truckles and a huge range of sweet treats.
The market is being run in conjunction with Letchworth BID’s ‘Light Up Letchworth’ campaign.
Letchworth Christmas Market is free to enter and will be open from 10am to 6pm each day.