Letchworth CCTV appeal after ‘vicious attack’ on woman in hotel reception
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to amid allegations of a “vicious attack” on a woman in a Letchwotel hotel reception.
The incident is described by officers as taking place at the Premier Inn in Station Road in the early hours of Sunday, February 27.
Police said there was a “verbal altercation” between a man and a 27-year-old woman – who was then assaulted and left with bruising, with her mobile phone flung across the reception.
Investigating officer PC Lee Preece said: “This was a vicious attack that caused immense distress to the victim.
“Significant enquiries have been carried out since the incident and we are now in the position to release an image of a man we would like to speak to about the incident.
You may also want to watch:
“It is believed this man was in the area at the time and therefore he could have information that is vital to the investigation.”
If you recognise the man or have any information regarding the incident contact PC Preece on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 101, quoting crime reference G2/18/413.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed