Letchworth businesses share the love for Valentine’s Day draw
A TOWN centre partnership is showing their love for Letchworth GC with a special competition to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Letchworth Town Centre Partnership has organised a Win a Valentine’s Day to Remember prize draw, with businesses across the town donating goodies.
The prize includes a hair and beauty makeover from The Salon, a candle lit tapas meal for two at La Concha Wine and Tapas Bar and a dozen red roses from florists Aspidistra.
A pair of tickets for the Broadway Cinema, a lingerie voucher from Wild Roses, a silver heart pendant from the Jewellery Box and chocolates from Thorntons are also up for grabs.
The winner will also have an hour’s photo shoot with photographer Paul Winterton and receive their favourite image from the shoot as a framed picture.
You may also want to watch:
The Partnership’s Di Adkins, who organised the draw, said: “Entering couldn’t be easier. Simply pick up a form from any of our fabulous local businesses who’ve donated prizes, fill in your details and return the completed form to any of the participating shops or pop it into our office at 76 Eastcheap, next to the Broadway Cinema.
“We want to make someone’s Valentine Day extra special this year so with free entry why not give it a go.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Entry forms will be available from all participating businesses and Letchworth Town Centre Partnership from Monday.
One name will be drawn at random on February 13 with the winner having the chance to pick up their prize bundle in time for the big day itself. Terms and conditions apply, visit www.shopletchworth.com for full details.