Letchworth business featured on Stevenage 60 Minute Makeover
A FAMILY business who came to the aid of a team of interior designers will feature on TV tomorrow (Monday).
Furniture specialists Martins of Letchworth will appear on ITV1’s 60 Minute Makeover for a show shot at a house in Stevenage.
The company, based in Leys Avenue, received a call from producers asking if the business had a high bed they could use at a day’s notice for the programme, which airs at 2pm tomorrow.
Manager Stephen White said: “We got a call and they said they were looking specifically for a really really high bed and we did happened to have one at the time. We got a nice message back later on thanking us.”
In an email to Martins of Letchworth, an ITV1 researcher said: “Thank you so much for your kind donation Stephen, John Amabile our designer was so impressed with it, as he had particularly asked for a high bed and he even said he wished he had this quality of bed for his past bedroom makeovers.”
You may also want to watch:
The programme will feature a great-grandmother from Stevenage who has her home transformed.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn