Letchworth Beer & World Food Festival brings in visitors from across Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Letchworth Beer & World Food Festival was a roaring success at the weekend, as visitors flocked to indulge on food and drink from around the globe.
The town centre was filled with stalls and stands selling delicious food and drink to appeal to all tastes, from marshmallow kebabs to Chinese stir-fry noodles.
To top off the atmosphere and festivities, visitors enjoyed a live music stage, large beer tent and beer yoga throughout the weekend.
Letchworth town manager Tom Hardy said: “The town centre was full of new and regular visitors at the weekend.
“With a large beer tent, food stalls, fun fair and lots of free activities in the town people flocked from all over the county to enjoy the second Letchworth Beer and World Food Festival.
You may also want to watch:
“As well as the event being a huge success, I was particularly pleased to hear that many retailers in the town centre benefited from this influx visitors, boasting of much higher takings over the weekend.”
For upcoming events organised by Letchworth BID, visit loveletchworth.com.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage