Beer and World Food Festival returns to Letchworth this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Letchworth’s annual Beer and World Food Festival is set to return this weekend, bringing a wide range of cuisines and activities.
Love Letchworth has organised the event, which will include a giant beer tent sponsored by Crafty’s Beer Shop – featuring both local and exotic beers – gin, cider and prosecco tents, Thai, Jamaican and Mediterranean food stalls and dessert stands.
There will also be entertainment to suit all ages throughout the festival weekend. Children can participate in free activities such as face-painting, giant board games, meet character mascots and funfair rides in Broadway Gardens.
For the adults, activities include beer yoga, a wine tasting experience and a variety of live music from blues and motown to jazz and folk.
Letchworth BID manager Patricia Saunders said: “The festival is a huge favourite of local residents and visitors from across Hertfordshire and continues to grow in popularity each year.
You may also want to watch:
“Love Letchworth welcomes all to come and join in the festivities at our fantastic free event.”
The Beer and World Food festival will take place in Letchworth town centre from 12 noon until 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket