Letchworth Beer & World Food festival attracts visitors from far and wide
- Credit: Archant
Traders set up shop in Letchworth at the weekend for the fourth annual Beer & World Food Festival.
Visitors arrived from far and wide at the event in the town centre.
The day - organised by the Letchworth BID - was complete with a beer tent sponsored by Craftys, where local musicians entertained the crowds with live music.
Town centre manager Chris Wilson told the Comet: "The weekend saw another successful Letchworth Beer & World Food Festival for the fourth year.
"What stuck out the most was the weekend of entertainment across two stages, from magic to local music talents.
You may also want to watch:
"We had visitors travel from all over, and are now looking forward to welcoming them back at the next event, which will be the Christmas Light switch on."
To find out more about Love Letchworth events, go to loveletchworth.com.
- 1 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 2 Appeal to sign petition over future of ancient woodland in Stevenage
- 3 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 4 SG1 regeneration officially under way as holding direction is lifted
- 5 Hitchin schoolboy Alex Kirk signs professional deal with Arsenal
- 6 New stewards employed to crack down on breaches of COVID-19 regulations
- 7 Man sentenced for smashing garage window, assault and drugs offences
- 8 Do you have memories of Stevenage's Bowes Lyon skate park for history book?
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 'Incredible community spirit' pays for boy's medical chest brace after shock diagnosis