Letchworth Beer & World Food festival attracts visitors from far and wide
- Credit: Archant
Traders set up shop in Letchworth at the weekend for the fourth annual Beer & World Food Festival.
Visitors arrived from far and wide at the event in the town centre.
The day - organised by the Letchworth BID - was complete with a beer tent sponsored by Craftys, where local musicians entertained the crowds with live music.
Town centre manager Chris Wilson told the Comet: "The weekend saw another successful Letchworth Beer & World Food Festival for the fourth year.
"What stuck out the most was the weekend of entertainment across two stages, from magic to local music talents.
"We had visitors travel from all over, and are now looking forward to welcoming them back at the next event, which will be the Christmas Light switch on."
To find out more about Love Letchworth events, go to loveletchworth.com.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 7 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 8 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 9 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns