Letchworth Beer & World Food festival attracts visitors from far and wide
- Credit: Archant
Traders set up shop in Letchworth at the weekend for the fourth annual Beer & World Food Festival.
Visitors arrived from far and wide at the event in the town centre.
The day - organised by the Letchworth BID - was complete with a beer tent sponsored by Craftys, where local musicians entertained the crowds with live music.
Town centre manager Chris Wilson told the Comet: "The weekend saw another successful Letchworth Beer & World Food Festival for the fourth year.
"What stuck out the most was the weekend of entertainment across two stages, from magic to local music talents.
You may also want to watch:
"We had visitors travel from all over, and are now looking forward to welcoming them back at the next event, which will be the Christmas Light switch on."
To find out more about Love Letchworth events, go to loveletchworth.com.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 3 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 8 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death