Letchworth-based hospice set to run colour clash glow event in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Barclay School in Stevenage will be hosting a Colour Clash Glow event in aid of Garden House Hospice Care.
Colour Clash Glow will see participants covered in neon colour and foam, and splashed with water as they run through UV tunnels, all for a good cause.
The fun day will also have stalls, refreshments, a photo booth and music.
The hospice’s event manager Sophie Bottazzi said: “We are looking forward to our big summer event, which is aimed at all those who want to have some fun with their friends or family by doing something a little bit different. By taking part this summer, you can help raise much needed funds for patient care.”
The event takes place on July 21 at 2pm, with registration at 12.30pm, at The Barclay School in Walkern Road.
You may also want to watch:
Registration costs £20 per adult, £12 for children aged eight to 15, and £5 for five to seven-year-olds.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright