Swinging ‘60s night for hospice charity
- Credit: Archant
Garden House Hospice Care are set to host a Swinging 60s night next Friday in Stevenage.
The Letchworth-based hospice invites 1960s lovers to join them for an evening of wild clothes, music, motors and movies.
Music at the event will be courtesy of the Swinging Retros, who will be performing a range of music from the era.
Fancy dress from the decade is optional.
The event will take place on Friday, September 28, at Stevenage Golf and Conference Centre in Aston Lane from 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £18 each and includes a ‘60s style buffet.
Proceeds from ticket sales will go towards the continuing care of patients and families in North Herts and Stevenage.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 10 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
Tickets can be sold on the night, but will be subject to availability.
To avoid disappointment, book in advance on the hospice’s website ghhospicecare.org.uk.