Letchworth bar and restaurant vows to continue discount scheme after Eat Out Help Out ends
- Credit: Archant
A popular Letchworth bar and restauraunt has confirmed it will continue offering a discount for customers during September after the success of the Eat Out to Help Out scheme.
Herbie Nyathi, the owner of Khoi Khoi Bar and Vino in Eastcheap, confirmed that the popular venue will cotinue to offer a 25 per cent discount for customers for the month of September.
With the Eat Out to Help Out scheme wrapping up, punters have been flooding back to restauraunts and bars like Khoi Khoi.
Herbie said: “I believe many businesses like ours have been given a push start and that it’s now our part to keep this positive scheme going.
“We have been overwhelmed by the genorosity of the Government and our customers.”
And there’s good news for emergency service personel, carers and North Herts District Council staff too.
Anyone presenting valid NHS, police officer, fire service, NHDC staff or carer identification will receive a 20 per cent discount.
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 4 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 5 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 8 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 9 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 10 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub