Stevenage-based Channel 4 comedy Lee and Dean returns tonight
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage-based Channel 4 comedy show Lee and Dean is back on screens tonight as it returns for a second series.
The first episode of the six-part series airs at 10pm, as the two builders look to get their friendship back on track after coming to blows at the end of series one.
Writers and stars Miles Chapman and Mark O’Sullivan – both from Stevenage – said: “We’re thrilled to be diving back into the lives of Lee and Dean.
“Making the first series was a dream come true, and being given another is truly amazing.
“We can’t wait to continue the story – we promise there’ll be plenty of twists and surprises. And bark rubbing, of course.”
You may also want to watch:
Produced by Bingo Productions, the laugh-out-loud comedy also features former EastEnders actor Ricky Grover, Anna Morris, Camille Ucan and Sam Underwood.
The second series was commissioned by Channel 4’s head of comedy, Fiona McDermott, who joked: “I may not be prepared to hire Lee and Dean to do work on my house, but I am prepared to give them another run at this brilliant original comedy.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 5 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 8 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
“We can’t wait to see where Mark, Miles and the Bingo team take the characters this time.”