Stevenage-based Channel 4 comedy Lee and Dean returns tonight
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage-based Channel 4 comedy show Lee and Dean is back on screens tonight as it returns for a second series.
The first episode of the six-part series airs at 10pm, as the two builders look to get their friendship back on track after coming to blows at the end of series one.
Writers and stars Miles Chapman and Mark O’Sullivan – both from Stevenage – said: “We’re thrilled to be diving back into the lives of Lee and Dean.
“Making the first series was a dream come true, and being given another is truly amazing.
“We can’t wait to continue the story – we promise there’ll be plenty of twists and surprises. And bark rubbing, of course.”
Produced by Bingo Productions, the laugh-out-loud comedy also features former EastEnders actor Ricky Grover, Anna Morris, Camille Ucan and Sam Underwood.
The second series was commissioned by Channel 4’s head of comedy, Fiona McDermott, who joked: “I may not be prepared to hire Lee and Dean to do work on my house, but I am prepared to give them another run at this brilliant original comedy.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 3 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 4 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 5 Stevenage fun day in aid of TRACKS Autism
- 6 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 9 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 10 Hertfordshire businesses honoured in Muddy Stilettos Awards 2022
“We can’t wait to see where Mark, Miles and the Bingo team take the characters this time.”