League 2 latest: Grecians agree PFA loan
- Credit: Archant
Also, Plymouth pair agree new deals while Newport sign former Charlton defender
Exeter City have revealed they have received a short-term loan from the Professional Footballers’ Association to help with running costs.
The League 2 outfit cite match attendances being ‘below expectations and a lower than anticipated uptake of season ticket renewals’ for their finances in the close season ‘being under pressure’.
Plymouth Argyle have agreed new contracts with two players.
Left-back Ben Puttington, 18, has extended his deal until 2016 while midfielder Nathan Thomas, aged 19 and a former Sunderland player, has seen his contract extended by a year.
You may also want to watch:
Newport County have signed former Charlton Athletic defender Kevin Feely.
The 21-year-old was released by the Championship side in the summer and has joined on a two-year deal.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit