Last chance to vote for your Letchworth customer service star
- Credit: Archant
Customers in Letchworth GC have until tomorrow (Sunday) to cast their vote for the shop which has provided the best service.
Love Letchworth’s annual competition to crown the town’s best shop for customer service is set to close tomorrow, with 25 retailers still in the running.
Following the public vote, the five with the most votes will be subject to mystery shopping by Shoppers Anonymous, whose results will determine the overall winner.
Love Letchworth’s Kim Barratt said: “Providing great customer service can help retailers generate more than just a fleeting feeling of goodwill. The growth of social media has given the consumer a voice and confidence. It’s not unusual to see disgruntled customers take on huge corporations and industry giants over customer service gaffes on Twitter and Facebook but people will also champion their local shops for their expertise, personality and friendliness and that’s exactly what we tap into with this competition.”
The nominated shops are Advance Tanning Ltd, Bag World, Body Shop, Caketopia of Letchworth Garden City, Card Factory, Costa, Cox’s Of Letchworth, David’s, Dot to Dot, Funkydory, Glenray, Iceland, Jewellery Box, Joules etc, Just for Me, Letchworth Garden City Bakery, Nature & Asia, New Look, Postal Pursuits, R&E Butchers, Revive Beauty Salon, Specsavers, The Avenue Hair And Beauty, The Green House, The Lavender Room, The Lounge Barbers, and 2013’s winner The Salon.
To vote for your favourite visit Love Letchworth’s Facebook page at facebook.com/loveletchworth
- 1 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 2 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 3 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Farmhouse owners disgusted by 'abhorrent' solar panels plan
- 7 'Keep us safe' - schoolchildren's plea for crossing at Norton demonstration
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Golfers raise £11k to help sick children and dying patients
- 10 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47