Lashings of Lincoln green as Meppershall’s merry men and women get set for seasonal show
- Credit: Archant
There are lashings of Lincoln green leggings being laid on in Meppershall this week for the village’s 2015 pantomime production.
The Meppershall Players’ take on the Robin Hood legend will be staged at the village hall on Friday and Saturday, with performances at 7.45pm each night and a 3pm Saturday matinee.
And the cast and crew will be back next week, Friday and Saturday, December 4 and 5, to do it all again.
The Players have produced an annual panto for more than 30 years, and in recent years they’ve taken pride in producing original shows based on familiar themes – but with a local twist.
It’s £6 for a matinee ticket with £5 concessions, £8 for evening shows (£7 concessions), and a £9 flat rate for the riotous last night.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday afternoon’s show is a charity performance in aid of Meppershall Pre-school.
You can pick up tickets from Roger’s Bakery in the village, or call 01462 813398.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV