Knebworth Christmas fair
A CHRISTMAS fair in the grounds of Knebworth House will be held this Saturday and Sunday.
About 100 stands will fill Knebworth Barns, selling a variety of jewellery, glassware, books, soft toys, clothing, home accessories and gifts.
Food lovers can choose from cheeses, coffees, jams, preserves, pickles, fudge, sweets and much more.
The licensed Garden Terrace Tea Room will be open, offering a range of homemade light snacks and cakes.
A spokesman for organisers Oakleigh Fairs said: “As well as around 100 stalls selling a wide variety of products, we are also bringing a touch of Christmas sparkle with Father Christmas in his grotto with his very own live reindeer and owls.”
You may also want to watch:
Knebworth Christmas Fair will be open from 10am until 5pm on both days, with last entry at 4pm.
Admission is �5 for adults, �4 for concessions and �3 for children - which includes a visit to the grotto.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
For further information about the event, call Charlotte Nichol on 01438 810931, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.knebworthhouse.com
? This is an out of season event and Knebworth House, park and playground will be closed.