Still time to grab a ticket for Knebworth Barns charity fashion show
- Credit: Archant
Knebworth Barns is to host a fashion show which promises the latest trends and must-haves in aid of Garden House Hospice Care – but time is running out to secure your ticket.
A number of local stores are supporting the event on May 24, such as Jolly Brown, Rhubarb and Systematic Homes in Hitchin and SuSu in Welwyn.
Danni Swinburne, the Letchworth-based hospice’s community fundraiser, said: “At this evening fashion show at Knebworth Barns we’ll guide you through the latest styles and you’ll hear from our speakers on various topics from what colours you should be wearing, to how to pick and wear vintage!
“You’ll also have the chance to browse through a range of stalls, including our donated fashion show outfits.”
Tickets are £20 each and will include the fashion show itself, talks, a glass of prosecco on arrival and snacks. Arrive at 7.30pm for a 8pm start.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets you will need to move fast as bookings can only be taken up until 12 noon this Thursday, May 17.
Go to ghhospicecare.org.uk/support-us/detail/fashion_evening to book.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go