Kids Twist and Pulse to the beat as Top Hat’s new Stevenage dance classes start
- Credit: Archant
Dancing and acting classes have started with a bang at a new Stevenage location.
The Top Hat Stage School has officially opened its Saturday lessons at The Nobel School in Mobbsbury Way.
Principal Warren Bacci said: “It went really well. We had loads of kids come along on the day and we’re looking forward to teaching them dancing and acting classes.”
Street dance duo Twist and Pulse opened the new classes with the help of Stevenage’s deputy mayor and mayoress John and Joan Lloyd.
The 2010 Britain’s Got Talent runners up then wowed the audience with a dance routine.
You may also want to watch:
Top Hat already runs weekly dance classes at The John Henry Newman School and has expanded to meet growing demand.
Warren added: “We want to get as many kids performing as we can. A lot of those who came down to the opening may have never danced before and we’re here to nurture that talent.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Stevenage 'miles better' but have to be more ruthless in front of goal says Revell
“Some of our students have gone on to perform in the West End and on television and who’s to say some of the new students can’t also achieve that.”
The classes will run from 10am to 1pm every Saturday. For more call 01727 812666.