Kerry’s beard grooming products set for a quintessential Hitchin launch
- Credit: Archant
Those with burgeoning bushy beards can look forward to help from a brand new Hitchin business which will be launching its artisan male grooming products company in Market Place on Monday.
Quintessential Beard has been set up by husband and wife team Sarah and Kerry Burrows to offer high quality beard care products.
They are also set to launch a website aimed at pogonophiles – beard lovers – everywhere, with a unique selling point being their focus on using suppliers from North Herts as much as they can.
Kerry explained: “It’s important to us we know where all of our ingredients come from and so we source as many of them from local suppliers.
“The lavender essential oil used in our ‘Britannia’ aroma comes from the fantastic Hitchin Lavender.
You may also want to watch:
“The beeswax we source from Knebworth-based Hertfordshire Honey Bee Supplies. The other 26 essential oils in up our four aromas are all sourced from Hitchin’s Health Emporium.
“My wife Sarah and I have worked so hard so get our brand up and running and we’re really excited about our launch.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
“We’re also firm believers in shopping locally. I bought a moleskin waistcoat which will form part of my attire for Monday from Chris at HRH Holmes in Churchyard.
“We’ll be trading in the Market Place from 9am until 4pm on Monday – with all our products hand-made in our Hitchin studio.
“We’re also gearing up for sponsoring Hitchin’s inaugural beard and moustache championship to be held at the Half Moon Pub from 4pm on Saturday, May 16.
“It’s a free event with prizes, prestige and bragging rights at stake.
“We encourage as many people as possible to enter one of the five categories.
“Visit our website at www.thequintessentialbbeard.uk from Monday.”