Kennedy: It feels like a defeat
- Credit: Archant
Ben Kennedy says Yeovil Town’s 95th minute equaliser against his Stevenage side felt like a defeat.
Boro fell behind to Ryan Hedges’ 48th minute strike before Kennedy produce two moments of magic to put Stevenage in the lead.
His second came with just four minutes left of normal time, but with Boro’s fans dreaming of a big three points up popped Ben Whitfield five minutes into injury-time to deny Stevenage the win.
“We’re kicking ourselves. We knew we should have had three points,” Kennedy said.
“It’s good to score two goals but to be honest it feels like a loss to concede in the last minute after all the hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“We dominated for most of the game. We said before the game about them scoring from either a set piece or a counter-attack, and their first is a counter-attack and the second is a set piece. It’s disappointing and we go again next week.”
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright